36-Month Tire Road Hazard Program
Mr. GTireshop LLC's Road Hazard Protection is a comprehensive tire protection program designed to keep you safe and secure on the road. Our 36-month coverage plan offers peace of mind by covering tires purchased from Mr. GTireshop LLC against damages that occur during normal use on publicly maintained roads.
Eligibility and Coverage:
- Applicable for tires purchased from Mr. GTireshop LLC and enrolled in the Road Hazard Program at the time of purchase.
- Coverage remains effective for 36 months from the purchase date or until the tire’s tread depth is reduced to 2/32” or less, whichever comes first.
- Includes tires listed on your original purchase invoice, identified by brand, type, size, and DOT numbers.
Definition of Road Hazard Damage:
- Damage incurred during normal driving conditions on roads maintained by state or local authorities.
- This includes damage caused by objects such as nails, glass, potholes, or debris found in the road.
- Flat Tire Changing Assistance: Reimbursement up to $75.00 per incident.
- Flat Tire Repair: Coverage up to $20.00 per tire, per occurrence. A maximum of two repair claims per tire is allowed.
- Tire Replacement: In the event of irreparable damage, we offer reimbursement for tire replacement subject to the limits outlined in the Replacement Coverage section.
Detailed Replacement Coverage:
- First 12 months: Reimbursement up to 100% of the original tire purchase price or the current replacement tire price, not exceeding $400.
- Second 12 months: Reimbursement up to 50% of the applicable Benefit Limit.
- Third 12 months: Reimbursement up to 25% of the applicable Benefit Limit.
- Perform regular tire maintenance and take precautions to avoid further damage.
- Seek immediate repairs and refrain from driving on a damaged tire.
- Obtain authorization before any tire replacements.
- Bear any costs exceeding the covered amount.
- Retain the damaged tire in case of a replacement claim.
Claim Submission Process:
- Provide a copy of your original purchase invoice, the Program Certificate, and the repair or replacement invoice.
- Contact us for prior authorization and a claim number in case of tire replacement.
- All claim documentation must be submitted within 60 days of the service date.
- Tires at or below a tread depth of 2/32”.
- Costs incurred from unauthorized repairs or replacements.
- Damages occurring outside the U.S. and Canada.
- Issues arising from tire misuse, abuse, mechanical failures, or non-road hazards like accidents, theft, or natural disasters.
Program Cancellation and Transfer:
- This program is exclusive to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- You may cancel within the first 10 days for a full refund if no claims have been made.
- We reserve the right to cancel with a refund of the original purchase price.
This Road Hazard Program is an optional purchase and not a requirement for buying products or obtaining credit.
Program terms and conditions may vary based on state laws.